” Leading up to Independence Day, the Gallup polling agency reached out to Americans in an effort to gauge patriotism throughout the Nation. According to the results of a patriotic survey, 71 percent of the Nation’s citizens believe that the signers of the Declaration of Independence would be ashamed of America today.”
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- Report: Roger Ailes Had 400-Page 'Opposition Research' Memo on Gabriel Sherman
- Trump Doctor: I Typed 'Excellent' Health Letter in 5 Minutes While Limo Waited
- Biden: $2.45B Loan for Amtrak Upgrades in Northeast Corridor
- Ralph Nader on EpiPen Price Controversy: 'Greed on Steroids'
- US, Russia Fall Short on Deal to Restore Syria Truce
Google+ Authentication Code