” This week’s Texas Public Policy Foundation forum began on a slightly disappointing note: Legendary NFL player and coach Mike Ditka’s anticipated keynote address would not happen. ESPN duty had called.
The TPPF folks noted that state Rep. Scott Turner (R-TX-Rockwall and Collin Counties) had agreed to step in and deliver the keynote.”
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- Report: DHS Released 52,147 Illegal Children Into US in Fiscal 2016
- Anthem Singer at Heat-76ers Game Kneels During Performance
- Trump Outlines Plan for Earliest Days in Office
- Experts: 'Internet of Things' May Have Led to Massive Server Attacks
- AT&T Agrees in Principle to Buy Time Warner for $85 Billion but Apple Lurks
Google+ Authentication Code