” California’s overall employment rate for people aged 16-19 clocks in at just 18 percent; its high school graduation rate is a paltry 76 percent.
Young people in America are losing their future. Sadly, they don’t have enough basic education to realize that – they think that the government ought to be bigger, according to the latest polls. “
- Grim Findings On Youth Unemployment, Education (huffingtonpost.com)
- Europe’s Lost Generation: EU Youth Unemployment Hits Record High (breitbart.com)
- Youth employment lowest in 50 years; worst for minorities, poor (ksl.com)
- Worst Since World War II: 50% Unemployment: Over Six Million Teens and Young Adults Are Out of Work and Not In School (shtfplan.com)
- EU urges member states to tackle youth unemployment (nzweek.com)