“With the additions of Alabama, Connecticut, Kentucky, and Rhode Island, the Gary Johnson and Jim Gray ticket is now on more ballots than the 2008 Libertarian ticket of Bob Barr and Wayne Allyn Root. Johnson is certified in 47 states plus the District of Columbia while the Barr campaign only managed 45 states, minus D.C. The campaign is fighting legal battles in Oklahoma, Michigan, andPennsylvania in hopes of obtaining its goal of nationwide ballot access.”
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- Conservatives Outraged Over Obama Blaming Opposition on Racism
- Study: 'Obamacare' Repeal-Only Would Make 30M Uninsured
- Remarkable Feathered Dinosaur Tail Found in Chunk of Amber
- Hillary Clinton: 'Lives Are at Risk' With Fake News
- No Mistrial for Dylann Roof After Church Shooting Survivor Calls Him 'Evil'
Google+ Authentication Code