“With the additions of Alabama, Connecticut, Kentucky, and Rhode Island, the Gary Johnson and Jim Gray ticket is now on more ballots than the 2008 Libertarian ticket of Bob Barr and Wayne Allyn Root. Johnson is certified in 47 states plus the District of Columbia while the Barr campaign only managed 45 states, minus D.C. The campaign is fighting legal battles in Oklahoma, Michigan, andPennsylvania in hopes of obtaining its goal of nationwide ballot access.”
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- North Korea May be Readying Missile Test, Timing Unclear
- Study: Texas Abortions Declined as Clinics Got Farther Away
- Osama Bin Laden Worried That Iran Put Tracking Chip in Sons
- Soros Says Uncertainty Over Trump Will Cause Markets to Falter
- Jerusalem Mayor: Obama 'Surrendered to Iran, Radical Islam,' 'Abandoning Israel'
Google+ Authentication Code