“With the additions of Alabama, Connecticut, Kentucky, and Rhode Island, the Gary Johnson and Jim Gray ticket is now on more ballots than the 2008 Libertarian ticket of Bob Barr and Wayne Allyn Root. Johnson is certified in 47 states plus the District of Columbia while the Barr campaign only managed 45 states, minus D.C. The campaign is fighting legal battles in Oklahoma, Michigan, andPennsylvania in hopes of obtaining its goal of nationwide ballot access.”
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- DHS: Hackers Targeted Election Systems of 20 States
- NBA's Joakim Noah Refuses to Eat With West Point Cadets
- Report: FBI Surveillance Has Decreased Since Snowden Leaked Details
- Newt Gingrich: Miss Universe Fiasco is Hillary's 'New Benghazi Lie'
- Jeb Bush: Kennedy Daughter Saying Dad Supports Hillary Was 'Inappropriate'
Google+ Authentication Code