” According to Jerry Brewer, president of CJIA, “the personal fortune of the Castro brothers has been estimated at a combined value of around $2 billion.”
“The Chávez Frías family in Venezuela has amassed a fortune of a similar scale since the arrival of Chávez to the presidency in 1999,” said Brewer in an analysis published in their website.
“We believe that organized bolivarian criminal groups within the Chávez administration have subtracted around $100 billion out of the nearly $1 trillion in oil income made by PDVSA since 1999.” ”
Time to head south Obama , there’s a new job opening . Venezuela pays better than the US and their chosen method of governance is sure to be much more to your liking . It’s a win/win for us all . Youviewed.com will even chip in for the moving expenses . Just make sure that you leave the White House furnishings and keyboards intact .
- Rep. Jose Serrano on Hugo Chavez: “a leader that understood the needs of the poor.” (reason.com)
- Socialist Champion Chavez Pilfered $2 Billion Fortune From Government Coffers (patdollard.com)
- Hugo Chavez: Can the ‘Bolivarian Socialist Revolution’ outlive its leader? (telegraph.co.uk)
- CLAIM: Chavez Had Amassed Private Fortune of $2 Billion… (newsfromvenezuela.tumblr.com)
- Iran’s Ahmadinejad mourns ‘martyr’ Chavez (dailystar.com.lb)
- Quotes about the death of Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez (miamiherald.com)
- Wealth Redistribution Hugo Chavez Style (real-agenda.com)