” American Spirit Arms owner, Joe Sirochman posted on his Facebook page a statement that is truly amazing. He discusses a problem he was having with the bank as they were holding his merchant account funds for ‘further review’.
After many hours on hold with the bank trying to get to someone who could help he was told by a bank manager, “WE BELIEVE YOU SHOULD NOT BE SELLING GUNS and PARTS ON THE INTERNET”. Needless to say this angered Mr. Sirochman!
We are at a point now in America if we don’t stand up for our Constitutional Rights we are going to lose them forever. When private companies (Bank of America) decide not to honor their obligations to their ‘law abiding’ customers (American Spirit Arms) just because they don’t like what they are doing it is time for us (Americans who believe in the Constitution) to stop supporting those businesses (Bank of America).
Here is his post on the American Spirit Arms Facebook page:
My name is Joe Sirochman owner of American Spirit Arms and I wanted to share my recent experience with Bank of America .(which we have been doing business with for over 10 years)…. ”
This isn’t BoA’s first foray into the world of politics in general and firearms in particular . Witness their treatment of McMillan firearms and illegal alien credit cards and mortgages .
And let us not forget BoA’s cozying up to Drug Lords …
So apparently while Bank of America is more than happy to facilitate illegal immigration , drug lords and money laundering it cannot in good conscience do business with legal American businesses that engage in the legitimate firearms trade . Remember this and choose your bank and financial advisors accordingly .
- Re: B of A Freezes Gun Co. Deposits–You Should Not Be Selling Guns On the Internet (forum.prisonplanet.com)
- Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer’s Account (visiontoamerica.com)
- Back at it! Bank of America thumbs it’s nose at the Constituiton and legal business! (patricksperry.wordpress.com)
- ‘We Believe You Should Not Be Selling Guns On The Internet’: Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer’s Account (patdollard.com)
- Bank of America continues to discriminate (examiner.com)
- Bank of America ‘freezes gun maker’s account’ (wnd.com)
- UNREAL! BofA Freezes Gun Manufacturer’s Deposits Saying: “We Believe You Should Not Be Selling Guns On The Internet” (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer’s Account, Company Owner Claims (righttruth.typepad.com)
- Bank of America allegedly freezes gun manufacturer’s account (schnittshow.com)