“The office of the Director of National Intelligence is both confirming that the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi was deliberately planned in advance and excusing the White House for getting the story wrong. Officials are trying to determine if a mysterious, little known organization called “Al-Qaeda” had something to do with the attack. This doesn’t seem likely, as Al-Qaeda was reported dead or at least in what former Vice President Cheney would have called its “death throes” in Pakistan last spring, but you never know.”
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- Arizona Republic Endorses First Democrat for President in 126 Years: Hillary Clinton
- Former Miss Universe: Trump Was a 'Bad Person With Me'
- Israeli Ex-President Shimon Peres Dies
- Pepe the Frog Ruled 'Hate Symbol' By Anti-Defamation League
- Jeb Bush Headed to Harvard to Teach, Lecture During Fall Semester
Google+ Authentication Code