“The office of the Director of National Intelligence is both confirming that the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi was deliberately planned in advance and excusing the White House for getting the story wrong. Officials are trying to determine if a mysterious, little known organization called “Al-Qaeda” had something to do with the attack. This doesn’t seem likely, as Al-Qaeda was reported dead or at least in what former Vice President Cheney would have called its “death throes” in Pakistan last spring, but you never know.”
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- Megyn Kelly to Univision's Ramos: Do You Disclose That Your Daughter Works for Hillary?
- NYPost: Trump Campaign CEO Once Charged in Domestic Violence Case
- DOJ Training Video for Cops Dealing With Transgenders: 'Do You Prefer Ma'am Or Sir?'
- Veteran Kills Himself in VA Hospital Parking Lot
- Ryan Lochte Charged By Rio Police for Making False Report of Robbery
Google+ Authentication Code