” In 2013, The Washington Post‘s Chris Cillizza posed a question: “If not Hillary Clinton in 2016, then who?”
That’s a question that Democrats may have to begrudgingly ask themselves in the coming weeks, as a New York Times story about Clinton’s email use during her time as secretary of state—compounded with earlier reporting on the Clinton Foundation—roil Clintonland.
Clinton’s allies are already insisting the email story—that Clinton exclusively used her personal email address while at the State Department—is a nothing-burger. It isn’t news. It will blow over after conservatives have had their 48 hours of outrage. After all, it’s unclear whether Clinton actually violated any rules! Move along, nothing to see here.
But the story doesn’t make the Democrats’ only current hope look good. The news fits perfectly into the narrative that Clinton’s opponents are already trying to create: that she and her husband are secretive, less-than-scrupulous career politicians who are more interested in preserving their own power than being held accountable to American voters. In other words, that they are a real-life Frank and Claire Underwood.”
It doesn’t help when the two other favorites for the nomination are Fauxcahotas and a Gaffe Machine …
Who do you suppose is responsible for the death of the middle class Joe ? I’ll give you a hint , only one pair of Bozo’s have been in charge for the past half dozen years .
There’s a campaign slogan for the Democrats … “We’re number 27” … run Joe , run …
And the next two years aren’t looking any better there Joe …
Mr O’Rourke starts with the leading democratic contenders …
” Senator Elizabeth Warren
- Native American ancestry — a fund-raising plus if she gets her own casino.
- Warren is an expert in bankruptcy law, giving her a vision for our nation’s future.
- As a minority, woman, and politician who chased Scott Brown into New Hampshire (showing buff chauvinist Republicans where to stick their glutes), Warren is a triple threat.
- She masterminded the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, making Americans feel so financially protected. (US consumer spending rose .4 percent in June!)
- And she turned left — the only direction GPS units give in the hybrid cars that vegan aroma therapist Democratic primary voters drive.
Hillary Rodham Clinton
- Hillary retains her iron grip on second place.
- Whoever’s out in front of her is so far out front we don’t know who it is. (At this point in 2006, the current president was as likely to be nominated as a small-time community organizing junior Senator from Illinois with a name like somebody who tried to blow up an airplane with an underpants bomb.)
- Hillary carries more baggage than the Boeing she used as secretary of state, visiting every country that later blew up or fell to pieces in her quest to fulfill the secretary of state’s mission, which is to accumulate frequent flier miles.
- On the upside, she’s familiar with the White House — knows where the extra toilet paper is stored and where the spare key to the nuke attack briefcase is hidden (Truman Balcony, second pillar from the right).
- And there’s no threat of Bill campaigning for her. The ex-First Lady has improved her aim with candy dishes and table lamps.
Vice President Joe Biden
- Joe on Barack Obama: “You got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”
- Joe on diversity: “In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”
- Joe expressing his faith in Obamacare: “I’m told Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up Chuck, let ’em see you.” (Former Missouri State Senator Chuck Graham is paraplegic.)
- Joe on Obama’s foreign policy: “Watch, we’re going to have an international crisis.”
- Has anyone ever spoken for the common man like Joe? “
And then moves on to the top Republican candidates …
” Governor Chris Christie
- Christie is back in the GOP primary lead with 2016’s top bumper sticker, SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP.
- Pundits claim Christie won’t play west of the Jersey Shore. These pundits were raised by pot-smoking parents and went to Montessori schools.
- “Sit down and shut up” is how all important family discussions begin and end in the rest of America. America’s “family of voters” applauds this concise statement of foreign and domestic policy goals.
Senator Rand Paul
- Ron Paul gives Rand Paul the common touch, something for Rand to share with all voters. Everybody’s dad is like that, parked in the Barcalounger watching too much Fox News. Rand feels our pain.
- Rand also has libertarian principles such as individual responsibility. I feel I can trust him. That is, I feel I can trust him to keep mum about having principles until after he’s elected and maybe longer.
Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal
- Who says Republicans aren’t diverse?
- Bobby’s (legal!) immigrant dad is an engineer. His mom studied nuclear physics. To paraphrase Joe Biden, “You cannot go to a university engineering department or a physics department unless you have a slight Indian accent.”
- Governor Jindal is a good guy, intelligent, reasonable. He might partner well with Big Chris.
- Vice President Jindal: “Here is a good, intelligent, and reasonable plan for legislative action.”
- President Christie: “Sit down and shut up.” “
” After a singular weekend Reservist drill with the U.S. Navy, Vice President Joe Biden’s youngest son has been kicked out of the Armed Forces for cocaine use. As reported by the Wall Street Journal on Oct. 16, 2014, the now ex-Ensign Hunter Biden sunk his naval career literally on his first day of duty.
Deemed an Officer and a Gentleman by an act of Congress, Biden was commissioned an Ensign on May 7, 2013 in the Navy Reserve. Assigned to the Navy Public Affairs Support Element East reserve command, then Ensign Biden reported for duty to his unit one short month later for his first ever weekend reserve drill at the sprawling Naval Station in Norfolk, Virginia. Upon arrival, he was promptly given a drug test, which just as promptly, came back with a positive result for cocaine use. After months of working its way through the bureaucracy, Biden was finally released from the Navy last February, sans Honorable Discharge.
The youngest of the Biden sons waited somewhat late in life to pursue a military career at the age of 43, albeit that of the Naval Reserve component vice active duty. Seeking one of the very rare Direct Commission Officer (DCO) slots available every year, the former Ensign Biden managed to secure one of the six seats open for Public Affairs Officers.
With the official cut off that of no older than 35, Biden somehow managed to be granted an age waiver by the Navy Department. Yet the over-age waiver was only the first. Reportedly, he also managed to secure a second waiver for a prior drug-related incident in his past.“
There is not a single detail of this report that does not reek of elitism . From the waivers regarding a previous drug offense and the maximum age limit for enlistment to the fact that it took eight months for this story to become public knowledge there can be no doubt that the Biden “boy” received special considerations that would never be provided to your child or mine . Read the rest
Some choice words from the Giants of the “equality” movement … cases of the pols calling the chattel black .
President Obama & Vice President Biden Show Us How They Move
Jogging in their dress clothes … yeah , right . What a bunch of idiots . How much did this idiotic video cost the taxpayers ? Be sure to check out the comments on the Youtube page . Some of them are priceless .
” Joe Biden made a midday lunch run Thursday to pick up sandwiches for himself and the president, but when it came time to pay the tab, the vice president came up short.
Customers gathered for a grand opening were taken aback to see the vice president sweep through the doors of Capriotti’s, a Delaware-born sandwich shop and longtime Biden favorite. Biden quickly announced that the sandwiches — they’re called subs, not hoagies, he asserted — originate from Wilmington’s Union Street — “where I hang out.”
Four sandwiches later, Biden had racked up a bill of $56.25 for his to-go order, exhausting the contents of the vice presidential wallet. So Biden turned to his assistant, Fran Person, to borrow the difference as a shop worker offered one of the sandwiches to be on the house.”
What a cheapskate … or spendthrift , depending on your point of view . Those must be great sandwiches to cost $14 a piece .
Joe always knows just what to say …LOL
” After securing a victory in Tuesday evening’s Boston mayoral election, Democratic mayor-elect Marty Walsh fielded congratulatory phone calls from President Obama and outgoing Mayor Thomas Menino.
Missing from that list? Vice President Joe Biden.
But here’s the catch: Biden did call Marty Walsh. Just not the Marty Walsh.
Instead, he called former Sen. Edward Kennedy campaign staffer Marty Walsh, beginning the conversation with “You son of a gun.” “
You can’t make this stuff up . This gives us a happy excuse to run a video of “Crazy Uncle Joe” highlights . Just for laughs .
” Speaking to a crowd in support of Virginia Democrat Terry McAuliffe Monday, Joe Biden once again disparaged a conservative movement about which he knows precious little.
In his effort to demonize McAuliffe’s Republican opponent in Tuesday’s gubernatorial race, Biden trashed the traditional values embodied by the Tea Party movement, implicitly describing those involved as uneducated rubes.
The statewide race “has captured the attention of the entire nation,” he said, claiming the reason is a widespread disapproval of “the new Republican tea party.”
He went on to describe the patriotic movement as one in which “social recidivism is only outgunned by its hostility to science and technology and innovation and scholarship.” “
Crazy Uncle Joe must not have gotten the memo , but then again we guess it’s hard to stay informed when you spend most of your time locked in the basement .
On another note , what does it say about the dem’s confidence in their candidate if the feel the need to let Uncle Joe grab the mic ? He was certainly “without exaggeration” spreading the manure far and wide .
” Yet, their own government betrayed them. Several days after the bin Laden operation, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. — in a pathetic attempt to spike the football and gloat — publicly revealed their central role in the raid. His revelations put a giant target on the backs of every Navy SEAL Team 6 member. A covert unit, whose mission is to operate in the murky shadows, was exposed as the group that eliminatedal Qaeda’s chief mastermind. Mr. Biden’s reckless actions — followed by President Obama’s own words acknowledging the secret unit’s operation — jeopardized the Navy SEALs’ safety. Jihadists bent on revenge began an intense manhunt. The hunters now became the hunted.
Upon hearing of Mr. Biden’s disclosure, SEAL members were stunned. Many of them immediately contacted family members, warning them to eradicate all personal information from social-media sites. Aaron Vaughn, one of the SEALs eventually killed in the ambush, told his mother, Karen Vaughn, to delete every reference to SEAL Team 6 from her Facebook and Twitter accounts.
“I never heard Aaron this concerned and worried in his entire life,” Mrs. Vaughn said in an interview. “He called me and said, ‘Mom, you and Dad have to take everything down. Biden has just put a huge target on everybody.’”
Tragically, Aaron Vaughn was right. Mr. Biden is often portrayed in the liberal media as an amiable buffoon. His gaffes are written off as Joe simply being Joe — a loveable uncle figure who has a tendency to shoot his mouth off. That is pernicious nonsense. Mr. Biden is a cynical opportunist, who will say and do anything to advance Mr. Obama’s agenda. He hung the SEALs out to dry in order to score cheap political points. He compromised a highly sensitive, covert operation that ended up costing dozens of U.S. lives.
SEAL-gate is potentially a bigger scandal than Benghazi, Libya. The administration — along with the top military brass — are desperately trying to cover up what took place on that fateful raid.”
Extortion 17 – Remember Our Brothers
The IRS Intervened in Tea Party Elections
” Did the IRS intervene in Federal election campaigns for Congress? According to the Washington Times, U.S. Treasury investigative special agent Dennis Martel has uncovered a new example of political abuse.
On March 9, 2010, Christine O’Donnell’s personal income tax records were illegally accessed by a Delaware public official. Sen. Charles Grassley (R-IA) reports that a previously-undisclosed “back door” to the IRS computer system was used to invade the privacy of Christine O’Donnell’s tax records.
Who knew? It turns out that state government criminal investigators can directly — though illegally — access IRS records through a “back door.” Along with O’Donnell, at least four other political candidates and four conservative donors have been identified so far as victims of this abuse.
A Congressional investigation of the IRS “back door” conducted by Sen. Charles Grassley [R – IA] is now under way. However, even Grassley, Martel, and the Washington Times have not yet put all the pieces together.
Christine O’Donnell ran against Joe Biden for that same office in 2008. Most of O’Donnell’s extended family got audited by the IRS right after Uncle Joe was sworn in as V.P. in January 2009. She is one of six siblings. The statistical probability of so many relatives being suddenly audited all together is like a dozen lightning strikes.”
Man Follows Biden’s Shotgun Advice: Promptly Arrested
” Who can forget Joe Biden’s “shotgun ” defense advice? Jeffery Barton sure didn’t. Monday, he fired a shotgun into the air to chase away a couple of car prowlers – and was promptly arrested for doing so.
KOIN.com reports that 52-year-old Vancouver, Washington resident Jeffery Barton pleaded not guilty Wednesday to one count of illegal aiming or discharging a firearm.”