Advertisements

Tag Archive: Kidnapping


Missing Woman Was Buried Alive By Her Landscaper

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

” A New Jersey woman was buried alive in a shallow grave by her landscaper after he offered to drive her to buy a new car, police said Thursday as he and another man were arraigned on murder charges.

  Fatima Perez was reported missing Monday evening, the same day she left her Camden home to buy the car. The body of the 41-year-old woman was found Wednesday in Monroe Township, about 20 miles away.

  Perez’s mouth and eyes were covered with duct tape before she was buried, authorities said. An autopsy determined she died of asphyxiation.

  Landscaper Carlos Alicea-Antonetti, of Camden, and one of his employees, Ramon Ortiz of Pennsauken, told investigators they buried her alive, according to authorities. Perez had previously employed Alicea-Antonetti.

  Both men applied for public defenders at their arraignment, at which they were ordered held on $5 million bail each.”

 

 

To all the death penalty opponents out there , tell me why these two barbarians deserve to live .

NY Post

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Advertisements

The #FreeJustina Case: A Daughter Seized By The State & Her Parents Legally Silenced – Until Now

 

 

 

 

 

” Lou and Linda Pelletier, the caring and responsible parents of Justina Pelletier, wanted nothing more than to see her their sick child get better. After following a course of treatment for mitochondrial disease, as diagnosed by Tufts Medical Center, Justina came down with the flu in February 2013.

  Upon a recommendation by a Connecticut hospital, she was transferred to Boston Children’s Hospital. That is where the Pelletier’s nightmare began. Although she was meant to see a gastroenterologist, she instead wound up seeing a neurologist – who promptly diagnosted her with “somatoform” disorder, a psychosomatic illness implying Justina’s symptoms were ‘all in her head.’

 

 

   Read more on the Pelletier’s plight here and donate to the legal efforts to free Justina here and read our original post from November . This is a horrific case of the State gone amok and cannot be allowed to stand .

   This is what the future holds when we allow ourselves to be governed by arrogant leftists who think “it takes a village” to raise your child , that the “children belong to everyone” and that the State should mandate “parenting lessons” . 

Remember come November of 2016 that a major advocate of this Statist nonsense wants to be elected to rule over us . That cannot be allowed to happen for this reason among many others .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Houston Girl Escapes Harm After Telling Stranger That She’d Been Abducted

 

 

” Houston police have arrested a man in the abduction of a 6-year-old girl who escaped after going into a Target store and alerting a customer that she was kidnapped.

  Police say 23-year-old Joaquin Ramos was captured early Thursday and is charged with kidnapping.

  Investigators say the child, identified as Kelly Tellez, did not appear harmed during the harrowing one-hour ordeal, which played out Wednesday afternoon when she was snatched from her apartment complex.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ariel Castro Charged In Cleveland Kidnapping

 

 

A Cleveland police officer is present outside the home of Amanda Berry's sister in Cleveland, Ohio, May 8, 2013. REUTERS-John Gress

 

 

Cleveland resident Ariel Castro was charged on Wednesday with kidnapping and raping three women who were rescued from his house on Monday after nearly a decade in captivity.

Castro’s two brothers Pedro and Onil, originally arrested in the case, were not charged, said Cleveland city prosecutor Victor Perez at a news conference.

The charges came as police revealed that the women, who were rescued on Monday after one of them, Amanda Berry, fled with the help of a neighbor, had not seen any previous chances to escape in nearly ten years of captivity.

“They were not in one room, but they did know each other and they did know each other was there,” he added.

Castro, 52, faces four counts of kidnapping relating to Berry, now 27, Gina DeJesus, 23, Michelle Knight, 32, and Berry’s 6-year-old daughter who was conceived and born during her mother’s captivity, authorities said.”

 

 

THREE MISSING CLEVELAND WOMEN FREED

 

 

 

” Three young women, reunited with their families for the first time in nearly a decade, were talking to investigators Tuesday about their life in captivity amid reports that the women were forced to endure years of sexual abuse and beatings inside a rundown house on Cleveland’s west side.

Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight bolted to freedom Monday after Berry’s screams alerted a neighbor who helped her break free.

Police have arrested three brothers, Ariel Castro, 52, the owner of the house and a former Cleveland school bus driver; Pedro Castro, 54; and Onil Castro, 50, in connection with the alleged abductions.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EXCLUSIVE PICTURES INSIDE THE CLEVELAND KIDNAP HOUSE

 

'House of horrors': Anthony Castro and his father stand in front of the door to the basement in 2001

 

 

 

” Ariel Castro padlocked the doors leading to his basement, his attic and his garage and never allowed his family inside, his son has exclusively revealed to MailOnline.

Chilling photographs from 2001 show a grinning Castro, who is accused of holding three women captive for a decade, standing in front of a locked door – behind which unimaginable horrors may have been unfolding in the basement.

By that point, one of his alleged victims, Michele Knight, had already been missing for a year.

In an interview with MailOnline, his son Anthony Castro, 31, has spoken of his shock at his father’s alleged crimes and revealed how Ariel Castro asked him just weeks ago whether he believed the kidnapping of Amanda Berry – one of his victims – would ever be solved.

‘If it’s true that he took her captive and forced her into having sex with him and having his child and keeping her hidden and keeping them from sunlight, he really took those girls’ lives,’ he said.”

 

 

The three suspect brothers

 

Suspects

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jorge Bergoglio’s Sinful Role In Argentina’s ‘Dirty War’

 

 

 

 

” From 1976 until 1983, Argentina was governed by a series of US-backed military dictators who ruled with iron fists and crushed the regime’s opponents, many of them students, trade unionists, journalists and leftists. Kidnapping, torture, murder by death squads and disappearances characterized this brutal ‘Dirty War,’ and many of the leading perpetrators, including two junta leaders and the military dictator Gen. Leopoldo Galtieri, were trained by the United States in kidnapping, torture, assassination and democracy suppression at the School of the Americans in Panama. As many as 30,000 people were killed or disappeared during this horrific period, and many children and babies were stolen from parents imprisoned in concentration camps or murdered by the regime.
“We have much to be sorry for,” Father Ruben Captianio told the New York Times in 2007. “The attitude of the Church was scandalously close to the dictatorship to such an extent that I would say it was of a sinful degree.”

1995 lawsuit filed by a human rights lawyer alleges that Bergoglio, who was leading the local Jesuit community by the time the military junta seized power in 1976, was involved in the kidnapping of two of his fellow Jesuit priests, Orlando Yorio and Francisco Jalics, who were tortured by navy personnel before being dumped in a field, drugged and semi-naked, five months later.Bergoglio was also silent in the wake of Father Angelelli’s assassination, even as other leading Argentine clergy condemned the murder. He was quick, however, to hail the slain priest as a “martyr” years later in more democratic times.

“History condemns him,” Fortunato Mallimacci, a former dean at the University of Buenos Aires, once said of Bergoglio. “It shows him to be opposed to all innovation in the church and above all, during the dictatorship, it shows he was very cozy with the dictatorship.”

Human rights attorney Myriam Bregman told the AP that “the dictatorship could not have operated [so brutally] without this key support.” “

 

 

 

 

—-

Boy in TX Grabs Gun and Sends 2 Violent Home Invaders w/ Plans of Murder and Sexual Assault Fleeing

 

 

 

” According to KHOU.com, Authorities on Thursday released the names of two men charged in connection with a home invasion that involved sexual assaults and an abandoned murder plot.

A boy broke from his binding and grabbed a handgun that sent the suspects fleeing from the Webster home invasion, which started about 4:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 18400 block of Anne Drive.

The victims included a mother, her daughter, and juvenile son (who saved the day).”

   I guess the pens and vomit didn’t do the trick … good thing the boy had more sense than our politicians .

 

 

 

—-