” Rick Perry has presided for some years now over America’s most successful state. His track record of success is unmatched, so his voice should be listened to. This is what he had to say about Barack Obama’s gun control pronouncements:
The Vice President’s committee was appointed in response to the tragedy at Newtown, but very few of his recommendations have anything to do with what happened there.
In fact, the piling on by the political left, and their cohorts in the media, to use the massacre of little children to advance a pre-existing political agenda that would not have saved those children, disgusts me, personally. The second amendment to the Constitution is a basic right of free people and cannot be nor will it be abridged by the executive power of this or any other president. ”
For The Children … Where Have We Heard That Before ?
All The ” Dear Leaders ” Have Used The same Theatrics
See A Pattern ?
Need More ?
All The ” Great Dictators ” Have Found Children Useful
It’s A Veritable Who’s Who Of Tyrants
The List Goes On
Name Your Dictator , They’ve Employed Children To Tug The Heartstrings And Silence Dissent
- TX Gov. Perry: The Piling on by Political Left to Use Massacre of Children to Advance Political Agenda Disgusts Me (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Obama Is Exploiting the Massacre of Little Children (realclearpolitics.com)
- Gov. Rick Perry Responds to Obama’s Gun Control Announcement (pjmedia.com)
- Rick Perry not entirely pleased with Obama gun control measures (hotair.com)
- GOP Responds to Gun Grab (visiontoamerica.com)
- Rick Perry: ‘Pray for help’ rather than passing gun laws (rawstory.com)
- Limbaugh mocks kids at Obama gun safety event, calls them ‘human shields’ (tv.msnbc.com)