” In response to Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s national anti-gun ad campaign, the Second Amendment Foundation today launched a public education and awareness effort on more than 160 radio station websites and the Fox News Radio website.
The audio spots and banner advertisements will run in conjunction with streamed nationally-syndicated talk radio programs including Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Gov. Mike Huckabee and Michael Medved, among others to explain its legal and educational efforts and encourage public support.
Major radio stations and markets will include WABC, New York City; KABC, Los Angeles; WBBM, Chicago; WNTP, Philadelphia; KLIF, Dallas; KGO, San Francisco; WBZ, Boston; WWRC, Washington, D.C., and markets in Atlanta, Houston, Seattle, Phoenix, Tampa, Minneapolis and Detroit.”
- SAF Responds to Bloomberg with a National Education Campaign (canadafreepress.com)
- Second Amendment Foundation threatens to sue 35 Md. counties (baltimorenewsjournal.com)
- BULLET POINT: Gun Crimes Dropping Despite Public Perception (foxnews.com)
- SAF Lauds Illinois Lawmakers On CCW Bill Forced By Landmark Lawsuit (prnewswire.com)
- Second Amendment Foundation Wins Permanent Injunction v. Illinois Public Housing Gun Ban (gunwatch.blogspot.com)