“The office of the Director of National Intelligence is both confirming that the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi was deliberately planned in advance and excusing the White House for getting the story wrong. Officials are trying to determine if a mysterious, little known organization called “Al-Qaeda” had something to do with the attack. This doesn’t seem likely, as Al-Qaeda was reported dead or at least in what former Vice President Cheney would have called its “death throes” in Pakistan last spring, but you never know.”
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- Duterte: Like Hitler, I'd Be 'Happy to Slaughter' 3M Drug Addicts
- Report: Trump's Foundation Didn't Get Certification
- Bill O'Reilly: No 'Rational Muslim' Offended at Words 'Islamic Terrorism'
- Saudi Warns of 'Disastrous Consequences' Over US 9/11 Law
- Obama Flies to Israel for Shimon Peres Memorial Service
Google+ Authentication Code