” Elias Gottesman, a Holocaust survivor who hasn’t seen his brother Jeno in 68 years, has sought the help of Facebook in order to find his brother who he believes survived the death camp and may still be alive.
Upon joining Facebook in order to try and do the seemingly impossible task of locating his brother after all these years he has over 16,000 people showing their support through supportive comments and ‘likes’ on the social networking site encouraging and showing their support for his cause. Menachem believes there is a strong possibility that his twin sibling is still alive and has some reason to keep hope given the fact that the Red Cross records indicate that A7734 did survive the death camp and was alive at least two weeks after it was liberated by the Soviets. (Policy Mic, March 17 2013)”
- Holocaust survivor searches for long-lost twin on Facebook (todaynews.today.com)
- Holocaust Survivor’s Search for Lost Twin (eogn.com)
- Holocaust survivor, 74, appeals to Facebook user to help find long lost twin he hasn’t seen since day they were liberated from Auschwitz in 1945 (dailymail.co.uk)
- Auschwitz Survivor Using Facebook to Search for Twin (abcnews.go.com)
- Help Find Menachem Bodner’s Long-Lost Twin Brother Jolli (carolynquinn.wordpress.com)