“The office of the Director of National Intelligence is both confirming that the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi was deliberately planned in advance and excusing the White House for getting the story wrong. Officials are trying to determine if a mysterious, little known organization called “Al-Qaeda” had something to do with the attack. This doesn’t seem likely, as Al-Qaeda was reported dead or at least in what former Vice President Cheney would have called its “death throes” in Pakistan last spring, but you never know.”
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- Report: Roger Ailes Had 400-Page 'Opposition Research' Memo on Gabriel Sherman
- Trump Doctor: I Typed 'Excellent' Health Letter in 5 Minutes While Limo Waited
- Biden: $2.45B Loan for Amtrak Upgrades in Northeast Corridor
- Ralph Nader on EpiPen Price Controversy: 'Greed on Steroids'
- US, Russia Fall Short on Deal to Restore Syria Truce
Google+ Authentication Code